THE FELDENKRAIS METHOD ® OF AWARENESS THROUGH MOVEMENT ®
- Monday 10 am classes at Baltimore Feldenkrais Center
- Tuesday classes starting at 6:15 pm at Restore Motion
- Monday and Wednesday evening classes and Saturday noon class at Aspen Hill Club (members only )
- Thursday 11 am classes with Sibley Johns Hopkins Hospital satellite location in Bethesda
Awareness Through Movement lessons are skillfully constructed sessions that let you explore and learn for yourself what others have been trying to teach you! You will learn to relieve pain and improve your movement and function in general. The sessions are designed to provide a gentle yet powerful approach to freeing yourself from physical limitations and mindsets that dominate your life.
- You will learn how to perform daily activities with greater ease and comfort.
- You will start becoming aware of your habitual patterns in movement.
- Develop more options beyond muscling through life with will power alone.
With ATM lessons you will learn to honor your own experience and pacing, becoming more aware and confident at ‘learning to learn’ for yourself instead of being taught.
Classes are open to all ages and abilities. The classes are gentle, everyone can participate and move at his/her own pace. Wear comfortable clothing for moving. Come to as many classes as you like! Choose between drop in or purchase a series. Each class is unique!
Come to as many classes as you like. Each lesson is unique with thousands of movement patterns to learn from. Choose from either class series or drop in as your schedule permits. Prices vary depending on locations.
Feldenkrais classes sponsored by Sibley Johns Hopkins Hospital in Washington D.C.
For more information, contact Peggi Honig at (240) 498-5354/Peggi@aebodywork.com
Sign Up, open to the public
For more information or to register call:
Peggi Honig at (240) 498-5354
"Make the impossible possible, the possible easy, the easy pleasant and the pleasant elegant!" –
- Moshe Feldenkrais